Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Domestic Goddess


There is nothing like donning an apron and doing a little bit of baking to remind me of my love of all (well ok, most) things domestic! The other day I was in the mall, and of course, had to stop in to one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie. And guess what! They had some of their aprons on sale. Of couse, I had to pick one up. This may be a little known fact, but I LOVE aprons. I have a drawer full of them, that I've picked up or made over the years. Some from stores, some from garage sales (the vintage ones are the best!). So, here's my latest addition to my collection:


I put this bad boy on, and let me tell you friends....it's very cute!  I especially love the smocking on the top, as well, it's little bit shorter, which will be nice for summer.  And while I had the apron on, I made some yummy apple platz.  A whole fan full....of which there are 2 pieces left.  That's alright....these things are always better when eaten fresh!

No comments: