Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Dream Home

I found this house on a website which advertises historic properties for sale. I must say, it is probably one of my favorite homes ever!  I am in love with old homes, which are few and far between in my neck of the woods.  However, if we were ever to build, I think I would build something like this....


I especially LOVE the front porch with the rockers....it would be a perfect place to sit and watch The Girls play, while reading a book and sipping an iced tea!  I might also put in a porch swing....
Lastly, the only place I would ever want to build a house like this would be on a good sized chunk of land....I would have chickens and rabbits too (just for good measure!).  Now, all I need is about $1,000,000.....


1 comment:

lindakatee said...

The dream never dies, just the dreamer!!! Keep on dreaming my dear.