Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter Egg Tree

I have had this idea for quite a while... And on the weekend, I finally did it! We went for a walk in the woods in our backyard, and I was on a mission. To find the perfect branches for my house. I've been wanting to put some very fun easter eggs on it, which I recently found at HomeSense. They are a little hard to see in the picture, but they are blue and green with jute attached to them to hang them.  With my handy helper-man, Art (he really is the best!), we found some deadfall, cut it up, and dragged it to the house. I love the tree in my house so much that I think I may keep it for a while...and decorate it for different seasons maybe?

I love that you can see it from the kitchen as well.  I'm hoping nobody gets tangled in the branches when they sit down at the table!

After the beautiful day we had on Sunday, walking in the woods with our rubber boots and hoodies, this is what we woke up to on Monday.   Ahh, Alberta..... (snif!snif!)


No comments: