Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

This past weekend, we spent the weekend in Canmore with my parents. The weather was fantastic, and we so enjoyed the beauty of the Rocky Mountains! We spent some time walking through the shops in Canmore, went for a few walks, did LOTS of swimming (I was a prune by the end!), and the Girls favorite part, going up the gondola in Banff.  We also spent some time with my aunts & uncles from Calgary, as well as one of my cousins.  We were pretty impressed with ourselves - we had a whole turkey dinner which was cooked WITHOUT an oven!  Thanks to everyone for your contributions for a yummy dinner!




 A great view while shopping!




 The wisky jacks....
 feeding them....swedish fish!

 The sign reads, "It is unlawful to feed wildlife"  Hmmm...I wonder if wisky jacks count as wildlife?!


 Of course, a pre-Thanksgiving dinner nap!
 The kids table
The rest of the family

No comments: