Tuesday, December 28, 2010

All I Want for Christmas

On Christmas Eve, Molly and Abby were playing...something.  Anyhow, Abby has the end of a tie from a housecoat in her mouth (I think she was a puppy), and Molly pulled it.  Abby didn't let go of the tie, and out came 3 teeth.  They had all been loose (I think), so apparently this just helped things along!

After the weeping and gnashing of teeth, her theme soon became, "All I want for Christmas is my 3 front teeth!"

She wrote a very nice note to the Tooth Fairy (yup, we do that too!) explaining what happened, and that she could only find 2 of the 3 teeth (we think she swallowed the other one), and asking if the Tooth Fairy would please take them.  So, we had a busy night at the Goerzen house - the Tooth Fairy and Santa came!

No comments: