Friday, December 10, 2010

We're Done!

Earlier this week, I told the older 2 girls what they needed to do to be done school until the new year.  Well, low and behold, they both decided that they wanted to be done sooner rather than later.  Both Hannah and Abby worked throughout the day and into the evening the last few days in order to be done. 

I had to head into the city this morning with the Girls, but since Art was sick, he stayed home with them.  They were so excited to be able to stay home and finish up their last few lessons of school.  The first thing that they said to me when I got home was, "Mom!  We're done our school!!"

I was awfully proud of my little ladies - they had a goal, and worked hard to accomplish it.  And now, hooray for Christmas holidays!  No more school until next year!  I don't know who was more excited....me or them!

No comments: