Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Great Package

You may remember that a few months ago, I lost my wedding rings.  I was devastated!  We looked and looked and looked, but to no avail.  So, we went through the (long and drawn out and extremely frustrating) process of an insurance claim to replace the rings.  Well, this week, look at what the FedEx man brought me:
 A nice little padded envelope.  And inside the envelope was another one, and another one, and finally, a nice little white box.  With a ribbon.  I told Art that it had arrived, and he made me wait until he got home to open it.  I didn't even peek!  I think that I deserve a metal for that!  Or maybe, a diamond?
 And here we are....my replacement ring!
I am also getting 2 bands to go on either side of the ring, but they needed my approval of the wax moulds first.  So, they have been sent back to the jeweler, and once they are done, I will get another padded envelope.  It's hard to get used to wearing a new ring!  You know how it is, right?  Something that you don't even think of, but become so accumed to the feel of, and once it's gone or replaced, you end up feeling kind of naked!  Anyhow, the new ring is lovely, and it's nice to show the world, once again, that I am a kept woman.  Spoken for.  Taken.  Unavailable. 

1 comment:

stephanie said...

What a wonderful package!