Monday, February 7, 2011

I've Got Nothing...

So, I've got nothing.  Nothing to write.  Nothing much going on here.....nothing! 

I did hear some fun news the other day, though.  I don't know if any of you watch the tv show American Pickers...it is definitely a favorite in our home.  The Girls love it...I love it.  Watching it gives me the itch to go to garage sales and auctions again!  Anyhow, we saw a commercial the other day for a new series coming this spring called Canadian Pickers.  We are looking forward to watching the great finds that are found in our neck of the woods.... In the summer, when we are garage sale-ing, I am always so excited to drive up to a place that looks like this....


















...because you never know what you might find!  Oh, how I wish for Spring...!

No comments: