Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pictures from the Picture Scavenger Hunt

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our "Family Day Picture Scavenger Hunt Extravaganza"....I like to add the word 'extravaganza on to the end of everything....it makes it seem so much more exciting!

 One of the items on the list....a sister
 Another item....a camera
 "The List".....taken by Ellie Mae
 Yet another item....a biplane (which, by the way, the Girls didn't know what that was.  Ha!  They learnt something today!
 I took this picture for my friend, who grew up in Biggar, SK...where this fire truck was from
 Juvenile, I know, but Art pointed this out to me, and I couldn't resist...
 They had a car, half of which had been restored, and the other half had not, to give you a really clear idea of what that looked like

 The Girls got to sit in a plane.....
 ....and in a helicopter
And this was my very favorite car!

No comments: