Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Our New Home

We took Art`s sister to the RV show the other day to peruse the aisles and see what kind of new homes we could find.  Well, I think I`ve found it...our new home.  It`s 42 ft. of luxury on wheels, and the best part is you can get it with a quad bunk room in the back.  So, in theory, we could shove the Girls into bed in the evening in their own room and enjoy the rest of the night.  Here`s a few pictures of our new home...
 I think that there were 4 slides, making the inside very roomy....I could even imagine spending 6 month to a year living in this bad boy, travelling around the country, seeing the sights, meeting people....what a great homeschooling experience that would be!
Isn`t it amazing!  Too bad we don`t have a whole bunch of cash to buy our new home....!  Maybe one day...

1 comment:

lindakatee said...

Teresa: You are such a dreamer, I love this about you...keep on dreaming and wishing, but be careful, because they might come true:)