Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How Did I Get Here?

I've not got much of anything to say today.  Or lately, really.  I've been spending some time looking through old pictures, and it always makes me think, "How did I get here?"  Or more importantly, "How did I get from there to here?"

Here's an old picture I found of me, Hannah & Abby...
 The Girls were probably 1 and 3.  And life seemed busy then....try doubling that amount of kids, and adding homeschooling....and running a business....and trying to stay sane!  I can't believe how big these little ladies have gotten, and what a joy it is to watch them grow up.  Mature.  Get big.  It's kinda crazy. 

We used to not be able to have a conversation without constant interrupting from a little person, or having to stop to correct someone, or chase after them.  Now, they put on all their clothes (by themselves!) and head outside for hours at a time!  And it's then when I think, "How did I get here from there?"  

No comments: