Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday's Mumblings

  • I didn't do laundry last week.  You know what that means?  It means that today, I have loads, and loads, and loads, and loads to do... I think I'm presently on load #6, and I have 2 more to do...of just clothes.  That's no sheets or towels or anything else.  I feel like all I've done is sit on the couch and fold The Girls clothes
  • Yesterday my baby turned 4.  So, in lieu of church, I made a special birthday breakfast of Seattle Dutch Babies, and we did a quick jaunt to Costco....and may have to sell one of our Girls to pay for it!  Why is it there was only 6 things on my list and it cost over $500?!
  • I got a new Crock Pot.  My old one had a crack through it.... :-(  My new one came with a baby Crock Pot for dips.  The best part?  It was $10 off...at Costco
  • I love Costco
  • I made brownies today.  And buns.  I cannot wait for dinner!
  • I also bought spring jackets for my Girls (you guessed it...at Costco!).  They are dying to wear them, but I simply can't allow it because it -25C and snowing like mad outside
  • I hate -25C...especially when the windchill makes it feel like -35C.  Why do I live here?!
  • The worse part of doing laundry is putting it away.  But, I've gotten smart....I no longer put the laundry away.  The Girls do.  I love my little slaves...
  • One of my dear friends just had a baby.  We are taking dinner to them tonight (hence the brownies and buns!)....I am looking forward to getting my "baby fix", but somehow, I must get rid of Hannah and Art, because they feel like they must hold baby too.  Any ideas?!
Have a good day, y'all....and a great week!  Hopefully, I'll dig out of this mountain of laundry soon!

No comments: