Monday, January 23, 2012

It's A New Day...and Week

So, this week I'm gonna be cracking down on school.

We are gonna get. it. done.

And hopefully, I won't be too cranky...

I got to sleep at 4:30 am this morning

Hopefully, I won't be too cranky

I just found this picture of when we were in Montana



It makes me want to go back.  And shop.  And take a rattlesnake infested hike.  Okay, well, maybe not infested...that would make me cranky!

There was no snow.  And we were wearing shorts.  I like warm weather. 

I don't like -45C.  It was that cold here last week. 

Cold weather like that makes me cranky.  And it makes me stir crazy, because I don't want to leave the house.

But I did leave the house when it was -45C.  Really.  It kinda made me cranky. 

But at least I didn't have to go downtown, which I thought I was going to have to.  That would've been bad news.  Really, really cold...and cranky!

I took my neighbor on a quad ride yesterday.  It was a beautiful day for a quick ride.  They just moved in, and she was a little nervous, but did great.

I like quadding.  I would love to get myself one of these bad boys...


Then we could take some more quadding trips to the mountains.  Or not even the mountains.  Anywhere, really.  Because that was a dang good time!

It's a new day.  And week.  And I'm trying to be a happy little camper.  Which is kinda hard, because I only got 3 1/2 hrs. of sleep. 

I like to sleep.  A lot.  Truly.  Lack of sleep makes me....wait for it, wait for it....cranky!  But I'm not.  Yet. 

Maybe I'll go have a nap.  I like naps too.  But then they make me stay up too late, starting the "vicious cycle", which makes me not sleep at night.... which makes me tired the next day, which makes me want to take a nap.... you get the drift.

1 comment:

Ritz said...

so, shall I call you "cranky pants"?