Saturday, January 14, 2012

What a Week!

After our first day back at school, our week definitely got better.  I love routine, and my Girls seem to thrive on it as well, so it's always nice to get back into the swing of things!  However, we had a few extras thrown in our week that made it a little bit crazy...

I had to spend all of Thursday downtown, at various government offices, filling out forms and getting information and waiting for people and filling out more forms.  And it sucked.  I'm not gonna lie...

Can I just say, though, that with all the bureaucracy that I encountered, every single person was extremely helpful and helped to make the hellish day not quite so hellish.  Although it was a total waste of a day, a day that I can never get back, a day that I hope that I never have to repeat, it was as good as it could of been....

But other than that, lessons and school and Awana has restarted, and I'm kinda glad.  Kinda.  Art and I have resumed our date nights (thank you very much, Awana!), which I love, we're spending more time at the barn, which I love, and we are plodding our way through school, which I love.  So, it's all good!

No comments: