Monday, January 16, 2012

Oh, What a Sight....!

The other day, it was beautiful outside. Beautiful! So, I thought I'd make a trek up our holy hill to watch the sunset. And let me tell you, I was a sight to see...

I was wearing my big Sorel boots... 



Over my pink pajama pants....

With my new Carhartt jacket (I needed to test it out...see how warm it was!), with ALL the tags still attached!
Oh yes, I was a sight to behold!  But really, who cares, right?!  We live in the country!  Well, our new neighbors just got their quad, and he wanted to come and show Art.  So, in the midst of my watching the sunset, looking beautiful, here comes the neighbor, right down our driveway, waving hello!  I had to go down and say hello, chat for a few minutes, joking about my appearance... But I'm sure he must've wondered what kind of neighbors they had!

Anyhow, in the end, it was all worth it... Because I got to watch this!



And once again, I was so thankful that we live in the country!

1 comment:

lindakatee said...

Stunning sunset, I love sunset photos. Thanks for sharing, what I do miss here in our part of the country is the Aura Borelais, or Northern Lights...you must get out there with your camera when they show up!