Saturday, May 10, 2008

A good sound

So it's lunchtime right now, but I loathe to interrupt such good sounds. The sounds of my girls playing. Molly is sitting here beside me, playing with her new Polly Pockets. Everyone once in a while she asks for help putting on the clothes. Hannah, Abby & Elizabeth are all playing together....with something. I would love to know what they are playing, but if I go over there, then Elizabeth will see me and want me. So, I sit here, listening to the sounds of happy girls playing. It's makes my heart happy, really.

What a blessing to have my four little ladies around. As I watch them grow up, I love to see them explore the world around them. I love to watch them learn and grow in their relationships with each other, and grown in their understanding of God and His love for them. I love that they will one day be mothers, and get to experience the joy of having children of their own.

Happy Mother's Day, ladies. Hold your children tight on this day that we get to celebrate ourselves! :-)

No comments: