Sunday, May 25, 2008

Home again

Well, I am home. I had an amazing time away (thanks, Art!!) I got to go to the spa and get a parrafin wax manicure and pedicure (amazing), I went to Mac and got my makeup done, did some retail therapy, sat in the jacuzzi in my room and turned into a raisin, and, most importantly, connect with God. It was great and amazing and wonderful and fabulous....

When I got home, I came home to a big surprise. My great husband thought that having the main floor of our house ripped up wasn't enough, so he started upstairs. Art had ripped out our hot tub to make that room into a sitting room/office. It looks amazing!! He wasn't totally done (of course), so we worked all day yesterday to finish it up. It will be great to have his office up there where the girls aren't seeing him and wanting to play and talk to him all the time.

Being away from my family is always a good thing, because I come home missing them and more appreciative of them. It was all good!

No comments: