Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spring is Here - finally!

Well, it's official. Spring is (finally) here!! Today I had a completely blissful hour of starting to plant my flowers. Finally! I even have a couple of new planters to use. Perhaps I will be great and even take a picture or two to show you my handiwork. Perhaps.

I've been quite amazing, this week, actually. I cleaned up our hardwood flooring that we threw out the dining room window, cleaned out our entire garage (with a little bit of help from my hubby), went to Costco....by myself.....with 4 kids, bathed all four of them as well.....by myself. Yup, once again, I'm amazing!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truly you are amazing! It's at times like that that I always wonder how single moms do it. I mean, I can do it all by myself for a while, but I always know help will be coming eventually. Glad to hear you have Spring, too!