Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day

On Father's Day, we decided to head into one of our favorite places in the city....Fort Edmonton.  We went with some friends, and enjoyed the beautiful day walking around for the afternoon.  I have some pictures, but for some reason, I'm not able to upload them...

Anyhow, the girls played in the park, did some of the activities that they had there (stilts, wooden skis for 5), as well as saw the horses and enjoyed learning more about the different time periods represented there.  And, of course, a trip to Fort Edmonton wouldn't be complete without ice cream!!

It was a great time, hanging out together as a family.  I love my man, and think that he's a great dad.  I am so thankful for him....and I think that the Girls are as crazy about him as I am!

No comments: