Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nothing to Say

So, this is what we've come to....a post labelled "Nothing to say", yet here I am writing.  About nothing.  Crazy, isn't it?

Isn't it funny how sometimes my ordinary life leaves me with nothing to talk about, yet is so full of, well, life?  I could talk about the fantastic weekend we had, (finally) with some great weather, spent time with friends.... we mowed the lawn, worked in the gardens, ate delicious food, messed around with the kids and quads.... all such wonderful things, yet, "nothing"?!

Or, I could talk about how in love with my perennials I am, and some of them are (FINALLY) blooming?  Come on, peonies!!

Or, I could tell you about my husband's crazy day yesterday, working all day, including making a 2 hr. drive to deliver some cabinets, go to another customers house to finish up a job only to end up twice at the hospital (thankfully, not for him!  Is that bad to say?!), once jump-starting a friends car, only to end up home at midnight when he 'should have' been home by 8?

Yup, nothing to say.... Yet I could elaborate so much on any one of the above topics.... 

But alas, the house is quiet, and I find myself winding down the day with nothing to say....

No comments: