Monday, January 24, 2011

Little CowGirls...and a big Cowboy!

The other day, Art had to take his truck in for an oil change.  While we were waiting, 3 of The Girls and I headed over to Lammle's, a western wear/tack shop in town to waste some time. 

Remember a few weeks ago, the Girls tried on my old riding clothes, well I thought it would be fun to have them try some stuff on in their own size....  And it was!



After they got used to how the chaps felt, the didn't want to take them off!  They eventually did, however, with some sadness.  I told them, "...If we ever get horses, then we'll buy you some chaps!"

Once Art's oil change was done, he came to find us and wanted in on the action...

 Here, he's holding..something...pretending he's riding a bull.  Not much changes...the Girls were running around the store with stick ponies and whips, and here's Art, pretending as well....
Doesn't he look good?!  I told him that he needs to pretend to be a cowboy more often!  Maybe we'll have to find some horses to go with these cuties - then I'll have an excuse to buy chaps, and they can actually use them, instead of pretending!

No comments: