Monday, January 31, 2011

So Close...

The other day, I thought to myself, "Man, we have made it through the entire winter with not one single cold or flu bug!"  We've come a long way, sista!  I remember when our Girls were little, and it seemed like every couple of weeks they'd have caught another bug.  Not anymore....until today.

Yesterday, Hannah & Molly were feeling a little tiny tinch under the weather, so we had a quiet afternoon and evening at home.  This morning, we woke up to fevers all around.  So.  Fun.

Hannah is the worst, definitely, but the other Girls are following close behind.  I suppose it'll be a long week of pajama days and sitting on the couch watching movies.  The good news is that when we woke up this morning, it was -32C, so I really have no desire to leave the house....