Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Boots

My parents have made a tradition of taking each of their grandchildren, when they turn 10, for a special little trip.  Since Hannah turned 10, we`ve been talking about what Hannah would like to do for her birthday trip.  Hannah had been horseback riding for a birthday party in the fall, and now has the "horse bug"....you know, the bug that most girls around this age get.  A love for all things horsey.  Well, I suggested that her and Nana go and visit a ranch.  Of course, Nana was quite excited about that idea, so she booked a weekend in May to go with Hannah on a ranch vacation in southern Alberta. 

Since Hannah has grown so much this year, she grew out of her boots.  In my shopping expeditions lately, I finally found her a new pair:
Now, she`s all ready for her cowgirl adventure....when the weather gets a little better!  I keep asking her if she`ll pack me in her suitcase.....
The funny thing is, the only shoes she wants to wear are these.  I think it's fantastic!

No comments: