Thursday, April 28, 2011

I FELL!!

The other day, the Girls were outside playing in the mud and puddles.  I heard crying, which of course, like any good mother, I ignored (hey, when you have 4, you learn that you don't go to them...they'll come to you if it's serious!).  Well, the crying did come to me, and this is what I saw:

And, once again, since I am such a good mother, I yelled to Art, "Get the camera!", and then told Ellie Mae, "Don't touch me!"  After Art got a shot, I stripped her down, thinking I'd just be able to get her some clean clothes and wipe her face off.  Nope!  In attempting to get off her clothes, I got mud everywhere.  So, off to the bath she went.  As she sat in the bath, I noticed that she had road rash all over her hips and side.  So much for, "A little mud never hurt anyone!".....oops!  At least I got a picture!

No comments: