Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Country Living

Yesterday, I was sitting outside in the yard, basking in the sun, in my most favorite spot here
It started to get a little warm....and warmer...and warmer.  Well, since we live in the country, I decided that I would strip down a little bit, since no one is around.  So, I am sitting outside, shirt-less, and enjoying the sun.  "Ahhh!" I thought to myself, "Country Living.  I love it!"   

Finally, I decided that I should probably my shirt back on, since I saw my neighbor drive up her driveway.  I put it back on, and not 2 minutes later, the UPS man drive down my driveway.  Good timing!  I think....he may have gotten more than he bargained for otherwise....  And here is the moral of the story:  if you are planning on popping by for a visit in the summer, you may want to give me a heads up....I don't want to scar you for life!

1 comment:

lindakatee said...

Teresa my dear: There are weirdo's out there...you would not "want to "turn on" some one other than your honey!!! You are sooo funny.
Put on your swim-suit!!!