Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Technical Difficulties

I am in the process of having a new computer, which makes my life (temporarily) more difficult.  I have forgotten just how much I use my computer for.... and when it's not all up to snuff, I must admit, it makes me a little bit cranky!

I hope that you all enjoyed your long weekend.... we sure did.  Art had to work on Saturday, but on Sunday, we had a "Goerzen Family Adventure", which was a lot of fun!  Once my computer is all back, I'll post a few pictures.  We even had a special guest along with us....Auntie Frieda!  We were excited that she was able to join us!

In the course of the weekend, I have become exposed to something new....and yummy....and addictive...
 Cranberry Lemon scone (mine had icing all over it)
And a Mocha Coconut Frappuccino.

Let me tell you friends, this little snack was heaven on earth.  And I don't even like coconut.  Or coffee.  But hello, Mama, it was delicious!

Normally, I'm kinda a simple girl.  A little bit picky when it comes to my drinkage, but this has made me high maintenance.  It's yumminess incarnate!  And now, sitting here typing this makes me think that I need to go to town and get one right now, which we all know is not going to happen.  But I can dream.... Maybe tomorrow?  Hmmm....what excuse can I come up with about why I need to go to town..... I'm sure I'll come up with something! 

No comments: