Friday, May 13, 2011

Multiplication

I realize that this blog has been rather lopsided on the content as of late, but oh well...these are the things that are in my world.  To add to the lopsided-ness of the content, I will tell you about our excitement this morning....

The Girls went out to let the hens out this morning, and there were 2 eggs.  Not just one, which we've gotten faithfully all week, but 2.  So, we've multiplied...the eggs at least.  I'm looking forward to when there will be 5 every morning, which will hopefully be in the next week or two.

In other news, Hannah got a tooth pulled at the dentist this week because she had an abscess on her baby tooth, which could affect her adult tooth.  She left her tooth for the tooth fairy with a note that read:

"To: Tooth Fairy
From: Hannah
Here is my tooth.  I lost it by getting it pulled. 
PS.  I know the tooth fairy is fake.  I caught you once. :-)"

What a stinker.  Here's the funny thing....she actually still isn't quite sure if the tooth fairy is real or not.  Her reasoning tells her it's not real, but she isn't 100% sure....it's quite funny.  What a stinker!  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: