Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Road to Hanna

When we drove to Hanna to pick up our "project", we made a stop in Red Deer at one of my favorite stores
 UFA (United Farmers Association).  It's fantastic.  Truly.  I could spend hours in there, walking around, looking at all the things made out of galvanized tin.  I love that stuff!
 We went through a beautiful river valley close to Big Valley (aptly named, I know!)
 And drove across a one lane bridge.  It was here that Molly realized that she had left her camera in the bathroom stall at UFA, so we had to drive back through Red Deer again on the way home.
 We did some of this....
 And this...
 When we got home, Art used the quad to pull the "project" off the trailer.  I must admit, I was a bit skeptical, since it took 5 guys to put in on the trailer....
 But, he's the man....he did it.  And here it sits, in it's place.

 Once again, being the "best Mom", I bought The Girls a few lead lines.  And a few buckets, which were pronounced the "coolest bucket ever!" by Hannah.  They have not stopped playing with the 2 since we got home.  They tie each other up, play "horse", and many other things.  Want to win the "Best Mom" award?  Buy your kids buckets and lead lines.
 And here's a few things we needed for our project. 
Now you know what it is!

No comments: