Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lazy Saturdays

Today, after our normal breakfast of pancakes (thanks, honey!), The Girls asked if we could have a "lazy pajama day".

I, of course, said, "Definately!" So, here I sit, at 1:30 pm, The Girls all in alone time, still in their p.j.'s, and I, in mine. Probably, when they get up, we will all have showers, and put on some clean pajama's... a perfect day!

In other happenings...I don't know if I say this often enough, but I have a really great husband! This week, we had some crazy things happen, and even though I freaked out a bit, he never wavered. He seeks this Lord for guidance, direction, and wisdom, and then, he keeps on. Not stressing or fumbling about, but justs keeps on. I appreciate his faith in the Lord, and it encourages me to not look to the left or to the right, but keep seeking the face of the Lord. Yup, he's a good man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice new look! And yay for pajama day :)