Saturday, February 21, 2009

My New Favorite Thing

So, it was Valentine's Day last Saturday. A day that we don't normally celebrate too much. Sure, we get the girls a little something, but I've always told Art, "Don't buy me flowers...they are a rip off on Valentine's Day!" I awoke last Saturday morning to flowers. Very sweet of my husband. He also got the girls flowers, which, of course, they loved! In the afternoon, he very much surprised me with a little gift. Something that he has, that I have been coveting since the day he got it. Something that will make my life better. Something that is new, and makes me think that I am not 'behind the times'... Yup, an iTouch. My husband bought me an iTouch. It's so cool!! We can sync our calenders, so we both know what's going on in each other's lives. I can put in my To Do lists, my grocery lists, play games, let my girls play games....oh ya, and have every CD we've ever owned in that bad boy! Art spent the last week putting all our music on for us. It's the coolest toy ever. And it will help me to be more organized! I love it with my whole heart! Definitely my new favorite thing! Thanks, honey! Oh, and we got to go on a date. To an adult restaurant (The Keg), and hung out together. All in all, a fantastic day!

No comments: